THE BEST SOLUTION FOR CLEAN PADDOCKS!
The Nicholson Paddock Cleaner is a tractor-pulled cleaning machine that will pick up/dispose of any trash, horse droppings, wood, or stones that may be in your paddocks. This machine is very simple to operate and requires limited maintenance along with only one operator.
Recognised globally as the professional’s choice, both the PC900 and the PC1800 set the highest standards for paddock cleaning. We have seen outstanding performance and feedback from our customers, both residential and commercial.
- Remove debris from ground to allow light interception to the grass roots enhancing regrowth.
- Lift the droppings in grasses up to 20 cm high making it easy for the brush to work.
- The rakes are assembled close together to ensure nothing is missed, each rake swivels to unload the debris.
- Made from easily replaced segments and designed specifically for grass cleaning, the bristle size, shape and density are key features.
- Blades of grass are wiped clean each side to remove the droppings.
- It is important to note that Nicholson does not guarantee all fungal and parasitic infections are removed but there will be a marked reduction with regular use.
- The patented part to the paddock cleaner is the depth roller.
- This is a tubular roller fitted in front to protect the brush and ensures that once lifted droppings cannot fall back to the ground.
- Depth wheels fitted each end accurately sense the depth in front of the brush.
- A good size hopper ensures emptying is kept to a minimum; the tipping height is 1.7 metres, to allow tipping over low trailers or building a high dung heap.
- Minimum tractor requirement for the PC900 is 17 hp. and the PC 1800 is 35 hp.
Inquire about Nicholson Machinery
Contact Modern Produce Equipment to discuss produce handling equipment solutions.